View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
to funny, did he get any paint on him. Mine drives us crazy because she has certain toys she pushes under the couch and then cannot retrieve them, so she starts scratching and pawing and the bottom and under part of our sectional. The fist couple of times she did this I was not aware of it. Then I saw all this black stuff shredded around the base of our couch, turns at it was the material,(not sure what the term for this is) that is on the under part of the couch. She was tearing it off to get to the toy she hid, which she will never be able to on her own since she pushes it to far underneath. She is my 5th dog and the first one to do this, it took us completely by surprise, so now we have to watch and as soon as she puts one under we take it out and then put that one away, I am buying larger toys now that she can not get under the couch.

No thankfully the paint on the floor was dry. He is so crazy LoL. It is almost like they do things to make us work more!! This bone Peanut has is his baby, it is so funny bc he will not bury any other toy like he does this one. I like when they bury things and forget where they put it lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!