View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Confused Wow really Peanut??

I sometimes wonder about my dog....

DH and I have been doing some construction in our house, we recently painted ( primer) our 2 bedrooms. We had the doors open so the paint can dry. Well Tuesday after DH was done painting the last room he left the paint bucket in there ( closed it of course) and threw the tarp (from the floor) over the paint bucket. ( The tarp is a very thin plastic material)

Last night Peanut is pacing back and forth, all I hear for a good 15 mins is his nails hitting the floor.. Then it stops. I was watching TV with DH and I heard a rattling sound, I couldnt make it out what it was, but it sounded like someone digging in the trash- I looked in the kitchen nobody was there. I thought "eh whatever" Then I heard it again. I told DH to hit pause, and the noise stopped, LoL Then I knew it was Peanut!

I called him "Peanut" he comes prancing out of the room!! I walk in there and didn't see anything out of place, I said " Wheres your bone" he walks over to the tarp, stops, and looks at me! I said "Did you bury your bone in there" he got all excited and did a 3 60 LoL, I picked up the tarp and there it was!!

Omg.... Seriously!! He could have (maybe) suffocated in there! This dog is really crazy! I sometimes wonder about the spots he picks to bury his bone.

Last edited by lovespandp; 01-19-2012 at 08:32 AM.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!