Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #46
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
What about hair ideas? I have really naturally curly hair. I can straighten it pretty good, but with dancing and all that it will become curly and nappy by the end of the day. Plus I hate a lot of product and pins in my hair. I have a halter gown and I was not going to wear a veil (this is still undecided though, since I actually have a veil from the first time I was engaged.

My big idea is taking pieces of hair like 2 inch segments from each side and loosely pulling it back and pinning it together with rhinestone pins.... doing that down the length of my hair so I have a line of rhinestone pins going down the back of my head. It will be loose though and I'll leave my natural curls instead of struggling to straighten and spray the heck out of it.
I like the idea of looking like yourself on your wedding day, just a better version of yourself. I like the idea of the rhinestone pins!

I have no idea yet if I'll wear my hair up or down. I guess I wear it down most days, either straight or with curls in the ends. If I leave it down for the wedding, I will have it curled. I don't want to do a big extravagant updo, but just something simple if I put it up!

My fiance and I love old things, so I do want a bit of a vintage look. That may just be lots of volume with curls and a birdcage veil I tried on a birdcage with my dress when I was first trying on dresses, and I loved it! My MOH has made a few comments about things like that though lol... not knowing that I am leaning towards it. It's not her fault but I don't want her to see me that day and feel like she put her foot in her mouth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Teddy View Post
I like the idea of rhinestones! What you could do is straighten your hair and re-curl it with a curling iron. I have friends with curly hair that do that and the curls always turn out amazing! I also love the hair loosly pulled to the side. Are you a member of pinterest? There are a lot of people on their with bridal inspiration boards...Pinterest / Home
I loooooooooove Pinterest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!