View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 07:16 AM   #3
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Omg

Oh boy!!! Its been sooo crazy!!! Mylo does NOT listen for anything!!! And Luigi does. So when I have to "yell" at Mylo, Luigi thinks I am yelling at him. I can't get Mylo to stop barking!! Luigi doesn't bark and now he's starting to. Mylo has peepeed once already on my carpet. I hope he doesn't make this a habit! They don't eat the same food snd they want what the other has. Poor Luig, we usually go back to bed after Daddy leaves for work and THAT hasn't happened. Mylo gets up on the bed with us but he will not sit still! He was getting into everything. I know my friend told he doesn't listen, but I didn't realize he didn't listen at all. I don't mean to brag, but Luigi listens to everything. He is such a good boy!! Mylo got up on my night stand and knocked over my lamp. And we have only been up for 3 hours!!! Now he's going crazy by the window!!I have shut the blinds and he gets up underneath them!! Luigi now won't even get up off my lap. He knows I am getting frustrated!!! What did I get myself into????? He fights me putting his leash on to go outside!!! HELP!!!

So sorry- But I had to vent!!!
miezzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!