View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Thank you, I laughed when I read this because I did some real strange things after I finished crying Saturday..cleaned every nook and cranny in this house (albeit its not large), stripped 20 years worth of color out of my long hair (only to find out I have gone completely grey/white), wore a path from pacing on my new wood floor, washed every blanket, curtain and other dry-clean only item I own and daring it to get ruined in my new billion dollar washer and dryer, wrote some editorials on subjects I care nothing about, plucked my eyebrows to 1984 (would have been easier to shave them and draw em on with a pencil), and did not drive anyone but YT folk crazy with this problem!! I could go on but I won't!

I'm at peace with my decision and look forward to a full nights sleep (the first since Thursday when I got my new baby! I really wish I would have accepted that Xanax my Dr. offered, but I'm afraid I might like it!!! lol

Thanks again!!!
LMBO! It's great you can feel some laughter . I'll take one of your Xanax, please.

Btw, I need you to have a crisis at my house - bc my gosh, my house would be spotless! Also, my eyebrows would be plucked.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!