View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
I'm worried I just bought the wrong size...

I already have a medium PetGear car seat for ZoE that I really like. It matches my car's interior well and stays permanently strapped in there, partly cos it's such a pain to strap in properly.

When I'm working late or gone doing whatever for a long period of time, either my Mum or Dad will stop by my house and pick up ZoE and take her over to their house to hang out (she truly is their lil grandpup). So I bought another carseat, so keep in the breezeway, and that way, whoever picks her up can use it to transport her. I bought the Snoozer this time because it looked easier to strap in quickly and I liked the drawer for storing a few toys, harness & leash.

I bought the medium Snoozer cos I have the medium PetGear and figured they are the same, but now looking at threads on them, many people have said they got the small Snoozer and someone even mentioned getting the medium and then returning it for the small cos it was too big. Looking at the dimensions it looks like the med. snoozer is the same size as the large PetGear

So my question is, will the medium Snoozer fit on a regular front passenger seat of a sedan, or is it too wide? Is it too big for a single 7lb dog?

Thanks
Yes it will fit, and yes, I think it's too big. My Daisy is 7 lbs and she has too much room in a medium. I have three small snoozers across the back seat of my small car.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!