View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Cardiologist(s) Reports are in:

First thank you all for your good wishes, puppy mojo, and prayers! I hope you will continue to send it our way. Please continue to keep us in your puppy prayers!

Both vets and both cardiologists met today:
Echo showed that both pups have a narrow aorta which I believe is this murmur sound. All other structures of the heart and valves appear to be normal.

EKG/My Ms. Mia has arrythmia and tachycardia and her sister Bella has arrythmia. Strange sinnce Bella is the runt of the litter.

So when all is said and done they will need to be monitored daily by us for any symptoms, and monthly for follow up by the vet. The best case scenario is that through the divine intervention of St. Francis and God; they outgrow this. The worst case scenario....is down the road and for now we will take 1 day at a time and enjoy puppyhood!

As I said from the beginning, I will see this through to the end, whichever end that may be.

The reason I got this baby girl is because we ended up with one of Hunte Corporations puppies via our local Pet Shop of Horrors...ahhhh, I could write the book now on puppy mills and stores etc., but we have a beautiful little girl Ms. Mini K. who we absolutely adore...she has never gone three months without requiring intervention of some sort by the vet. Many major surgeries etc., to meet her you would never know... My husband adores her and worries about her, yes my big badge carrying gun toting Sheriff Deputy lives for his Yorkie! I wanted him to experience a healthy dog and thought it would be a great addition for Ms. Mini K. as well!!

So now I will own 2 special needs dogs, so please, please keep us close...

I will be staying here for all the support and understanding that I have found only YT members can provide.

Thank you all!
Lynn
lynzy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!