Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #14
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Teddy View Post
You are doing amazing for your timeline!! Has your dress come in yet? I cannot wait until mine does! I will get pictures of all things wedding up later too ! And, I LOVE slideshows...im a dork!

We are doing our engagement shoot in April...when the weather gets a little warmer. Trying to decide where in the city we want to do it! We live right near central park, but I feel as though the meatpacking is true NYC cobble stone streets and all! Pups will definitely be in some of those picces!
My dress has not come in yet! I ordered it the first weekend of October and it was supposed to take 3 months. I will give it a couple more weeks and then call and see what's up I was hoping it would be in when we went bridesmaid dress shopping on the 7th, but it wasn't, so I tried on the sample again to show my bridesmaids! It's a couple of sizes too big but they got the idea lol. I was nervous to try it on again but it turns out I still love it!

How many dresses did you try on before you picked yours? I think I tried on about 15, 20 max. I went to a few different stores, and at the last store when they pulled the SAME dress for me, I knew it was the right one. But I went back to the first store to buy it because they were way nicer

I loooooove NYC I say I wish I could live there, but I'm a small town girl at heart and I can't take all the hustle and bustle for too long! I'd love to go back and visit again though! You need to post a couple of pics when you get your engagement shoot done!

We have a river running through the city that looks beautiful all times of the year, but I just feel it's a little more magical in the winter. There is an outdoor skating rink there too, and that's where my fiance first asked me to be his girlfriend We went skating one night and then sat on a bench looking at the stars. So I would love to have some engagement pictures taken there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg river winter.jpg (92.1 KB, 30 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!