Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
Baby Teddy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Okay PICTURES!!!!!!!!! I will post some pictures later too

We have our venues booked, a block of hotel rooms booked for our guests, photographer booked, DJ (fiance's uncle... this one was a compromise on my part), limo booked, tuxes rented, my dress and bridesmaids dresses ordered, some decor bought and rented, invitations and programs bought (but not yet printed) and I just ordered my flowers today on my lunch break

We are doing an engagement shoot with our photographer soon (I wanted snow, and it finally snowed!) and yesterday I asked my brother to make a slideshow for the reception. I know some people hate slideshows but they are honestly my favourite part of every wedding I go to! I'm always a little sad when there is no slideshow lol.

I think we're doing pretty well for our timeline!

You are doing amazing for your timeline!! Has your dress come in yet? I cannot wait until mine does! I will get pictures of all things wedding up later too ! And, I LOVE slideshows...im a dork!

We are doing our engagement shoot in April...when the weather gets a little warmer. Trying to decide where in the city we want to do it! We live right near central park, but I feel as though the meatpacking is true NYC cobble stone streets and all! Pups will definitely be in some of those picces!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!