View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn0405 View Post
This week has been somewhat cold (granted today it seemed to have warmed up) but anywho Gizmo was shaking over the weekend. So, I got out my state-of-the-art (at least that's what my husband calls it ) heating pad that has an automatic 2-hour shut off and 8 different heat settings (once again ) and laid the nice soft fur like side on Gizmo's bed and set it to the lowest heat setting.
Well, needless to say, Gizmo loved it until it went off two hours later. He then, in a very grumpy manner, got up off the bed, stared at the pad and then looked up and stared at me. So, I got down off the couch, turned it back on, and he proceeded to plop again right on the heating pad (in a very dramatic fashion).

So now when we go to bed at night, we have him on his cloud nine...And heating pad

Think I'm going to seek out a heated dog bed, so I can get my heating pad back. Any suggestions??
That sounds so cute I think the drama thing is a yorkie thing because Callie has done that at me with different things before. When I went to petsmart I saw a section that had a heated bed with the sides, a rectangle heated bed and then just a dog heating pad.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!