View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 06:06 AM   #14
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Lola is a half pom half yorkie, I think this is a Pom thing, because none of my yorkies did this. She loves to fetch and right after she drops the toy she backs up and spins in a circle. She seems to spin a lot, it's very funny.

My last dog was afraid of his water dish, he would sneak up at it, then jump back, over and over. He would also slide the bowl all over the room, finally when he wanted to drink he would spash it out of the bowl and drink from the floor. As you can imagine as cute as this was it was annoying. I tried so many different dishes, some none skid, some on stands, finally found a dish on a stand and a place mat with a grip backing and a small lip around it. He was quite small and it was funny to watch him with his paw trying to move the dish off the mat. He ate very little dry food and for about a year was also afraid of his food dish, I had to put the wet food on the floor, yuck. I tried things like cutting a paper plate to the size of the food, I also tried saran wrap, both worked some of the times but other times he would pull until the food flipped up in the air and off the plate or wrap, drove me nuts!!! He was afraid of a lot of things, like the vac which is normal but, he was really afraid of the dishwasher, the stove thing is funny, mine loves to stand by the stove, hoping something will fall that she can grab.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!