View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
Mee-sha
YT Addict

Confused sleep schedual messed up since getting meesha

Hi everyone, was your sleep schedual all messed up when you got your puppy?, I've been unable to sleep at night now lol, when i first got her she slept in my bed and i had to wake up everytime she'd lick me in the face to go potty on her pee pad, she now has a ramp and can come and go as she wants, so i can sleep all night without waking, but now i can't fall asleep, i go to bed now at about 4am wake up at 7am or 9am then take a nap later on after supper with meesha, i use to sleep 11pm until 7am ..so now i find i'm on yorkie talk alot because i can't sleep at night and am bored so i come on here, gahhhh.. i also find now i am a light sleeper when i do sleep now, i wake up thoughout the night when i do sleep to see where meesha is and if shes ok, i have bags under my eyes, i need full nights beauty sleep lol!!!....hope it goes back to normal soon, any one have any suggestions of how to fall asleep LOL, i never had this problem in my life ,i ususally fall asleep out as soon as i close my eyes and never use to wake up for anything, thunder storms etc i use to sleep right through them...
Mee-sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!