View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
bella_bell
Yorkie Talker

Default Bella's 1st Vet Trip = Success!

So Bella had her first vet appointment yesterday since coming home. She did terrific! Dr. said things look great and they just loooooved her. Everyone thought she was just too cute (well, duh ...) Bella loved the Dr. too - even giving her kisses! I was so happy.

She weighed 2 lb. 14 oz. so we are happy with that. Had her 3rd round of vaccines and heartworm medication. She was just so calm and mellow. Slept in her pet taxi and came home and rested most of the afternoon.

Had a little concern this morning. She pooped twice this morning between 4-6:30 AM. Everything was normal, but I came back after disposing the second lot and saw she had left a quarter size amount again, only this time it was diarrhea.

I was nervous but researched that it was likely the vaccine or heartworm meds or combination of both. It was such a small amount and she has been her normal self today. Napping, eating, peeing, playing. I am still waiting on her next poop to see if things are normal. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Plan to go back in March for her rabies vaccine, spay and microchip. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
bella_bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!