View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #8
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Tee hee! All these cute stories! I love them!

Let's see, Katie Scarlett and rituals...the funniest thing that she does is coming to me after she tee tee's or poopies on her pad. We always do what we call woo woo/butt baths. I take a puppy wipe and wipe down there to keep her clean. Well after many 'baths', I think she expects it now. As soon as she is done, she comes over to where I am and looks at me. She then turns around and gets in a 'bow' stance with her butt/woo woo in the air. It's like she is staying...'a little service here.' LOL! She is such a hoot!

The other thing that she does that keeps us cracked up is at puppy class. There is this big Mastiff in the class with her. He is the most gentle dog I have ever met and it's like he knows he is big and she is little. When she comes over to play, he gets in a 'down' position. She then crawls all over him, licks him, and such. Then she'll get right in his face, roll over, and put her legs up in the air so he can 'sniff' her! I swear, it's so embarassing! It's her way of 'flirting' I guess! I gotta get it on camera to show y'all!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!