View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:10 AM   #53
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Well, I can't really add much more. All of these Yorkie pro's have said everything I was thinking. LOL. BUT....I did want to Congratulate you on your new addition! You are going to love Yorkie Mommyhood! It is soooo much fun! We have had our girl 3 months and every day just keeps getting better! Also, I remember what it is like to be your age and just starting out. I had to work for everything I had too. And I did want to say that I have 2 pieces of clothing...a sweater and a shirt that I bought for our Katie Scarlett that she has grown out of. They are used, but in very good condition. The shirt is a Martha Stewart shirt that is tan with a pink houndstooth collar and bone on the back of the shirt. Very cozy and very warm. KS loves it, but it's a bit small. She is 4 pounds. So it may be big on your new addition, but you're welcome to it. I also have a pink/white sweater in XXS that I got at Petco. It has 2 rhinestone heart shaped buttons on the back and very warm. It has been worn maybe 5 times, but it shrunk a bit when I washed it. I would be more than willing to mail these to you to help you out. I know it takes a lot to keep these guys pampered. PM me your mailing addy and I will send them out as soon as I go into town to the PO. Hope it will help! And again, Congratulations!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!