View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #4
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcb View Post
Do you ever just look at your baby and be amazed at how perfect their little bodies are? Scooter is so little but he is agile, fast and so beautiful. He makes me smile when I see him racing to beat his sister Bitsy in the back yard. He just puts his all into winning that race with her. Sometimes he runs just for the heck of running. At night he will make sure to get closer to me than his sis and then he will look up at me with a look that says "I bet you love me best Mom". He absolutely melts my heart with his dear actions. Sorry to go on like this but he is just the most wonderful little guy ever.
Yes, I know exactly what you mean ! I completely get this.

Me and hubby just stare at our furbabies, and can never believe how incredible they are. Sometimes, we even just lay there and watch them breathe while they're sleeping and we'll be all "Omg, LOOK AT THEM BREATHING! Could that be any cuter?!"".

Like you mention, when ours run full-on it's the cutest thing. Especially Marcel bc he's the smallest, so he really gives it his all with his short little legs.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!