Thread: Florida
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 06:21 AM   #24
YappyScrappy
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019

Thanks for the picture compliments...I know, my husband is out of my league!! Ha! May 16 will be 7 years that we've been together...when we started dating I was 14 and he was 16..and I was thinner, and he was heavier! I'm trying to lose some weight, tho...heart disease runs in my family so I need to be more healthy!! We just got Ruby on March 11, so she wasn't with us for the hurricanes...she is about a year old, tho...we got her from a high school girl who no longer had enough time for her (with school work, a job, and friends)...since we don't know her exact birthday, we are going to celebrate it on March 11 from now on...yes, she is spoiled rotten...when we first got her, she was used to being alone so much that she would go off and play by herself...now she follows us around all the time...I did crate train her in one day, tho, so I am proud of that...she loves her crate and will go in voluntarily...she is (obviously) our first dog together, and my 2nd dog ever, so I worry too much about her!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!