View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
RoxyMomma
Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy Help Needed... Greatly Appreciated!

I've been saving for a while to buy a Yorkie, for I made the decision to get one a long time ago. So I found the perfect baby girl, and I'm bringing her home next Thursday. Her name will be Roxy, for those of you who don't already know... Because I yak about her A LOT. LOL

But in order to pay for her, it will be taking basically all of my savings. And I'm on a strict income, which leaves me plenty to get her food, hygeine products, etc. so there's nothing to worry about there, trust me.
I want to spoil her so bad! Because she is going to mean the world to me and more, of course! But I don't quite have the funds to go out and buy all of the extra things for her, as I'm a senior in high school. I'm wanting a companion to take with me when I have to leave home! I wanted to get the potty training puppy days over with whenever I'm still home, for it will be easier for the both of us I'm sure.

I feel awful asking this, and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea and think that I'm taking advantage of what a wonderful place this is, its just kind of becoming my last resort.
I was wondering if there was anyone out there with clothes that maybe their yorkie had grown out of or just didn't like or maybe just didn't want or use anymore that they would be willing to get rid of. Hand-me-downs I guess you could say.. And not just clothes, any little thing would me AMAZING. I know what wonderful people are a part of this place, and I'm also new, so PLEASE don't take this the wrong way.
And if no one wants to take part in this I COMPLETELY understand, but I just thought it would be worth a try.

Thank you all SOOO much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!