Thread: Head Trauma.
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:05 AM   #4
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Sometimes they continue to improve. There was one in this area that was hit by a car on Christmas Eve. He had the same symptoms and is ok now. Of course that is not etched in stone and a guarantee as this one could be more severe.

I would think that a neurologist is in order.

Have you thought about contacting a rescue since she may have some very high vet bills and they could fund raise?
I contacted Yorkie 911 and asked for assistance. I told them we would take her to our vet and help with medical as much as we could, but if it got to where it was too much we would appreciate it if we could get some assistance. I told them also I would foster and do whatever needed for her, but at some point IF she recovers I could use help in placing her too. I did get a response back in which I was told they would help and would call me sometime today. I called the vet hospital today to check on her and they said she is doing good. I think she is still in some shock, from what I saw yesterday. As soon as I pick her up (Still Providing no one comes forward) I already have in motion a vet appointment with my vet for Tuesday or Wednsday depending on when they can squeeze me in just for him to give her a good check up and maybe run some blood, which this vet office has said has not been done.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!