View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
meeshie
Yorkie Yakker

Default I'm SICK to my stomach. Ranting & Upset

My little CaLi is growing into her own so to speak..he forehead hair is really starting to root out. It's pure white even to the skin of her scalp and chin and neck. I've always wondered what colors she will start to be as a "little woman". So, my research and investigating continues (not that it's gonna reveal any true answer) however....

I was just browsing out of curiosity about "parti colored" yorkies and found "colorfulyorkies".com
Let me just say I am apalled at people selling their puppies for upwards $3300-3900 for this type of yorkie. Disgusted is a better word.
I read the cloning thread and saw the"double trouble" dog for $50,000, which is crazy in it's own way....BUT

Selling a puppy based on color for that much money is insane and should be considered highway robbery. Am I out of line here?
Is this normal? and Why?
These dogs are cute and unique, but I can't see the point in having to constantly explain how it's considered a yorkie and has all these different colors. Would seem to me that someone is still trying to call it a yorkie when really it's some manipulation of the breed to suit the owner's aesthetic appeal.

I'm just a little beside myself, so any opinions or explanations are greatly appreciated
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!