View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:22 AM   #28
Jeepmom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your input! I think I will try to see how this will look on my car. As for selling these, I am not sure how I would do that. I do have other colors of vinyl...including red. I peel them off of my mat using the transfer vinyl. From that point they are ready to stick. I just am not sure how I would mail them. I'll have to look into that. I'll get back to you on it. Let me see if it works on my own car.

As for the stealing thing...I agree! It's pitiful we have to think about that in this day and age. People out in this world are awful. But to be frank, I am prepared if anyone tries to break into my home or attack me. I do participate in the hobby of shooting as well and own a hand gun. Of course I have taken several safety courses and am registered. I would never shoot at any person with the intention of killing. But I will protect myself and my family if the need arises. Being a wife with a hubby out of the home a lot, I had to face this
possibility a long time ago. I have taken several female safety courses too on
how to protect myself. I don't mean to sound like I am some mad woman or a
danger to society because I am not, but in this day and age, you have to
protect yourself if you live alone by yourself a lot. I have never fired at any
person and have never had to fend for myself, but I will be prepared. I mean I
live in a state away from my parents. My husband is all I have up here. I
have no one else to protect me. I have to fend for myself, ya know? But if
anyone does try to take my Katie Scarlett, they will have to take me down
first. She is like my child and I will defend her with my life.

Do you shoot as a hobby or are you in to shooting sports? I used to shoot stationary targets for fun and then joined a shooting club. In competitions you are shooting a moving target. When I became a LEO all that experience came in handy. I love to hear about women who take the initiative to protect themselves. Most people think they are safe even in small towns like mine. That is not the world we live in. Self defense classes are fun and liberating. Ok I will get off my soapbox now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!