View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Can you hear me laughing?? I'm sorry....you are TOO funny. Hopefully someone will come along with some answers that are better than mine.

There is a website that I think is good....not that I am successful but they do have good tips:

Free House Training for Puppies and Adult Dogs - No More Accidents Starting Today!
Yeah, I try to be a comedian! It's so crazy how so many Yorkie owners have a problem with training. We all use the excuse that their bladders are small, yet they can hold their urine while they sleep for 8 hours! My mother calls them "spite sh*ts/p*sses". Like, if my mother is watching her for me and she has to go into the shower, she will do a poop on purpose b/c my mom didn't let her in the bathroom. She does it every single time. We even make it a point to take her out right before we know she will get mad at us. LOL Then she will leave a little quarter sized puddle just out of spite. Now I have a stand up shower with glass doors and I let her in the bathroom. She scratches on the door for a bit b/c she is mad. She eventually stops and tries to lick up the water from the outside. She doesn't pee on me, though, when she's in the bathroom!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!