View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Talking Need My Fellow Yorkie Lovers Opinions Please

Hey guys! Well as many of you know, I am a papercrafter. I love scrapbooking and any kind of art you can do with paper. I also have picked up a love for working with adhesive backed vinyl. Seems I have been putting initials, shapes, etc. on everything around the house and on gifts here lately. LOL. One of the first vinyl things I did was to do my initials on my car. I drive a white Malibu and I adore the color pink. All of my Alabama football stuff on my car is pink and even Katie Scarlett's Snoozer car seat is pink. Well I decided the other day that I want to show my Yorkie love to the world on my car as well. Tee hee! I decided to make my own sticker to put on the back glass of my car after doing research and not finding anything that just bowled me over that was already pre made. Of course it will be in pink too. I purchased outdoor vinyl for the last bumper sticker I did and it has been fabulous! No fading, no peeling, nothing and it's been on over a year. So I sat down today and made this for my car. I have a program called Sure Cuts A Lot that I use with my electronic die cutting machine in my scrappy studio. Along with a program called Inkscape, you can make just about anything your heart desires. So I found some free Yorkie clip art and made it into this. I added 'Yorkie Mom' to the bottom with a font called 'Mr. and Mrs. Popsicle.' What do you think? Would this be cute on my car? In pink vinyl of course to match my initials. I'm thinking about cutting this out and trying it on my car this weekend. Of course if I don't like it, it can be peeled right off. So I thought what would be the harm in trying.
Attached Thumbnails
Need My Fellow Yorkie Lovers Opinions Please-bumpstick.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!