View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatumsMom View Post
Thanks! Just put it on my list for tonight's Wally World run. If they don't carry it, I'll check out Tarjay tomorrow. I have serious blue/purple circles underneath with also a darker reddish eyelid color. I use a concealer on top too but since it gets covered with shadow, it's not such an issue to find the perfect one. Under the eyes though is a different story. I've tried them all. Currently using CoverGirl #705. Those that don't have these hereditary circles just can't possibly understand the frustration.

Just went and clicked your link. I'm not sure I'm going to be completely pleased with this one because it's liquid. I've always found that the sticks have fuller coverage. But I think I'm going to give it a shot anyway.
The tip of the bottle/container is a rounded spongy type thing - so it's not really a liquid. Def not a stick. You click the bottle to get product up into the little spongy thing, and then you dab it around your eyes - while also smoothing into place w/ that same tip. I actually love the application. It might not be right for you though. Sticks tend to drag across my skin, and the tube-types tend to cake, but this is more like the Touche Eclat consistency but at a fraction of the price and it covers wayyyy better than Touche.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!