View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

WELCOME to YT!!
I have 2 yorkie girls and just got a yorkie boy a few weeks ago...Sadie, our first girl, was the only one for a little over a year. She is Alpha,,,I wanted another girl....got Lillie when Sadie was about 1 1/2 yrs old...Sadie DID NOT like her....I thought to myself....what have I done...Sadie is MY girl and the look in here eyes when I held Lillie just broke my heart...We were in love with Lillie and she wasn't going back. It took quite a long time for Sadie to warm up to her fursister...She would snap at her all the time...Lillie is a baby...still is to this day,,,very passive, and if she whelps for anything reason Sadie jumps on her...dont know why she does this....So when we decided to get another one I was on the fence whether or not to go with a male or female...I love them both but am partial to females...Hubby and I decided on a male...well let me tell you!! they get along GREAT! I think they know he's a puppy...don't get me wrong...if he sticks his nose where it doesn't belong they will snap at him!! Lillie started playing with him after he had only been here a little over a week...more and more each day...Sadie just stands back and watches....I feel, in our home, a male was a better choice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!