View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 05:35 AM   #2
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels Mom View Post
Hello everyone: I have a 4 yr old female. I never intended to breed her and she has been spayed. I am thinking about adopting another furbaby. My question is, should I get another girl or should I get a boy? I really like little girls but don't know if she will get along with another girl. I need some feedback from you guys who have been here before me. Thanks so much. I love reading your posts.

I have actually never decided whether to get a boy or girl before starting to look for a fur baby. When I started looking for a companion for Brody, I just wanted a similar age, energy level, size, and personality and/or breed or mix. The first dog I found was a Yorkie/Maltie mix who was cute as a button and reminded me of my first Yorkie-Poo and Brody. He was apparently adopted while I was trying to find out if he was still available, and they never responded to my email...but I still have a soft spot in my heart for him. Then I found Mia. Brody and Mia are inseparable and were great friends from the moment they met.

I am certain you will find that 'perfect' addition, be it boy or girl, and even you may not know which it will be until you 'find' your new baby. Trust your heartstrings!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!