View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:22 AM   #12
MiAndMe
Yorkie Talker

Wooowwww someone has seen my thread!!
Thank you all for having welcomed me!!I really like yorkietalk!!!
I get Mimě when she was just 6 weeks old I know it is not a good for the puppies,but the lady who gave me Mimě was in need to give all the puppies as soon as possible,in fact Mimě was the last of 3 brother to left her mother's house,and if I didn't get her,there was another person who would have taken my little princess,so I did all of kind of research to be a good mom,but in Italian websites there isn't any specific forum of YT (until the age of '90 YT were very faschion in Italy,but nowadays Italian prefers other breed) and this is the reason why I arrived to this big island that is yorkietalk where I've learnt a lot of things looking to your pass posts (I've been reading this forum since a lot,but I decided to register just 3 days ago)

Quote:
P.S. I think your English is better than mine.
but That's no possible,'cause my English teacher didn't think the same think and I had to retry mi exam 4 times first to menage to pass it and I felt really sad I couldn't understand the reason why when I spoke with mother thongue people they understood me while my teacher was so disappointed for my language...anyway I can understand and be understood and fortunately I'll never more see this teacher
Quote:
I went to Venice once...loved it.
I have never been to Venice but I would,that seems to be a very romantic city!I live in the opposite direction of the Veneto:in the sunny Sicily!

Quote:
Your babies are all adorable
They are saying
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!