View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Teegy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default looking for a new vet in the Toronto area

Wondering if there are any Yorkie Talkers out there in Toronto who has a vet that listens to them and does as they request.

I have asked my vet not to give all vaccines at the same time to spread them out, he agrees.
I have asked him to give half shots because I don't want my 6 pound dog injected witht the same amount of live vaccine that he injects into a 150 Bernese. He said he cannot do this and issue me with vaccination documentation stating that my dog was properly vaccinated.

You'd think since other medications such as revolution are all weight based, vets would have the common sense to do this.
Before he said there is a guarantee with the the pharma companies and I called him on that.
Saying no there's not, you think if my Teegy dies or becomes ill because of their vaccination they'll financially accomodate me, and the fact you can buy it on the internet and BYB etc self vaccinate.

Thoughts, input, recommendations. My breeder is in Niagara Falls otherwise I'd most certainly look into using her vet.

Thanks,
Sandra
Teegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!