Thread: Hi, from Iowa
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 09:23 PM   #11
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

No I'm not very familiar with Mt. Pleasant (one of my sorority sisters was from there, but she's a neurosurgeon in DM now)

I'm probably more familiar with KC, than Mt. Pleasant. Great town you're in. We come down usually several times a yr - my daughter dances and twirls the baton, so sometimes it's for a dance competition or a baton contest. Of course we also love to come to shop - my favorite clothing store for my daughter is down there - Chocolate Soup. She's 16 now and geuinely disappointed she can't fit into the things they have there. Don't know where to shop for dogs in KC - but definitely the place to shop for infants and up - and talk about your hair bows!! A year ago, we spent Thanksgiving in KC and watched the lighting of the Plaza - we stood smack-dab in front of the stage - with the huge crowd behind us. We were also there in August when my daughter's competition cheer squad went to perform with the KC Chiefs cheerleaders - their were hundreds of girls on the field!

I would imagine there are a lot of Yorkie owners in the KC area. Any type of group there?
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!