View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #1
sabrinasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Luckily - saw them coming

I was walking across my yard to my Dad's house (we are next door to each other) and all of a sudden there were dogs running up to me! Big giant one, little ones - 4 of them! The college kids across the street had let their's out to run with them and they'd taken off in the other direction and I had Elvira with me and the weimeraner was jumping up licking her on my shoulder and the boston terrier was jumping up my back! The kids finally grabbed them (they caught the poodle and the pit bull mix before they got to me) and pulled them off. I was scared to death! I didn't know if I could protect her or not and she was trying to climb up on top of my head!

WHY do people do this? can't they jog with the dogs on leash??? That really scared me.

Then - after lunch, I had the front door open but the glass door closed and Sabrina's throwing a fit and I look out and THERE is one of those dogs on the front porch digging at the glass!! I slammed the front door so it would scare him off.

I'm going to have to try and find some pepper spray or something. If I'd had both the girls with me I would have been in a mess.

What do you do???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!