View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #6
wooofa
Yorkie Yakker

i'm not sure! Someone else on here said it was around 90.. Which is a lot of money.. I dont have the good job I had when I bought him, that's why I don't care how much I paid for him.
If he is yorkie then he definitely has a slower growing coat! you always see pictures of yorkie pups with longer, fluffy fur.. sometimes it looks thin and stringy! his is definitely thicker but it's growing. i'd say it's almost an inch long, if not that, when i make his fur stand up.. Around his eyes you can see the color changing, he has the light tan color growing in, you can see the black ends! The vet said he's definitely pet quality.
I gave him a bath today and he looks so much more fluffy when I dry him than he does on most days!
and by dry him I mean I sit in front of my space heater with him... no blow dryer!! The lady at the petstore thought i meant blow drying and got mad for a second! haha

But as i was saying, he is a little long... he weights 3.8 pounds. and is 12 weeks today actuyally,... I just realized that!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!