View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #4
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooofa View Post
I know he is I love him so much, I look forward to him running to the door when I get home from work every day, I love how excited he gets and how he jumps around (:

I kind of wanted to do the test because i asked the breeder about whether he is fullbred or not..since my vet said he doesnt think so. She started telling me she wouldn't go through the expense of getting their tails docked if he wasn't full yorkie.... and he isn't registered, which i didn't reaqlly care about since he is just going to be my pet, he's the most loving puppy either way! (: she said she didn't have them reistered so she can sell them for the price she does. i paid 600 for him. at this point I don't care what I spent , he's my baby !!
That is what is important.

I meant to write above that I have read arguments for and against the test. If you had paid for a champion-sired yorkie, I would say, sure get tests done and go back to the breeder. You can also ask to see the papers or the AKC registration numbers for your pup's parents if you are really curious. For me, I would just love and enjoy my boy.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!