View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
stars_bright
Yorkie Yakker

Default How much does my Yorkie understand?

Our Yorkie, Charlie, has been through a lot in his little life. When we first got him 5 years ago as a tiny puppy there were 4 of us in the house, myself, hubby and 2 children, plus my father was a frequent visitor who also looked after Charlie when we went away for the day or on holiday. Soon after we got Charlie my son went to college, he obviously went for about 10 weeks at a time, then would return for a few weeks. Then my father passed away, Charlie was very attached to him and whenever he came to the house Charlie "herded" him to the sofa and hardly waited until he had sat down before he jumped on his knee. I wonder whether Charlie knows that he has died (he stayed with us at the end of his life but strangely Charlie would not go near him at this time). Know my son has got his own place and doesn't come home very often and my daughter has now gone to college. I worry what Charlie makes of all this - going from 5 of us to mostly just the 2 of us. Does he wonder where the kids are? what does he think about my daughter going away now? doe he worry that we will go away too? he seems happy but I wonder if he does worry
stars_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!