View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #1228
Ringo1
Ringo (1) and Lucy too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Oh, I just heard about CA adopting a dog and had to get on YT to see what you all thought. I'm horrified to learn that now she will have a poor little defenseless dog at her mercy now that the world has turned on her. Do you all think she is going to be so aware that the world's eyes are on her that she will take precautions and won't neglect/hurt the dog? I'm hoping that is the case - that she knows that there is no quicker way to turn the world against you than to neglect or hurt a child or a dog. Surely she's savvy enough to know that any bad report about her dog dying or suffering in her care would turn even her few supporters against her. Maybe since she is rejected by society, she will dote on the dog and really take good care of it and spoil it with kindnesses, etc. I sure hope so. I couldn't load the TMZ page - anybody see what breed or kind it is? Large or small?
I really wish she hadn't gotten a dog. IF one is capable of hurting and neglecting a child (both of which I think she did) then she is certainly capable of doing the same to a small dog.

Ugh.

Has anyone seen her narcissitic, self-serving videos?

Another ugh.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!