View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
My son's a college sophmore majoring in Engineering. He has the opposite philosophy..."why stress about money, loans, and bust ass to pick up extra shifts at a $10/hour job while I'm in college? As long as I've got enough to just get by...let the rest ride....I'll be making major bank in a couple of years."

He's a happy, stress-free guy...might be onto something. But then he does have mum to fall back on...and I have the credit card statements to prove it...lol
Can I be your daughter ? j/k

I do love my family, but my mother and I fight a lot, I couldn't get student loans, and paid cash for a university degree, of course I had to pick one of the priciest schools in Canada too. I know when I'm done I'll have no debt, but it really sucks not having any money right now. I'm hoping when it's all said and done and I have a REAL job, I'll laugh at all this craziness. I really hate money. Sadly when I fall back on a credit card, I'm stuck with the interest rate.

Somehow I did pay off the credit card at Christmas time though so the maddness is starting to pay off at least.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!