View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #1226
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Oh, I just heard about CA adopting a dog and had to get on YT to see what you all thought. I'm horrified to learn that now she will have a poor little defenseless dog at her mercy now that the world has turned on her. Do you all think she is going to be so aware that the world's eyes are on her that she will take precautions and won't neglect/hurt the dog? I'm hoping that is the case - that she knows that there is no quicker way to turn the world against you than to neglect or hurt a child or a dog. Surely she's savvy enough to know that any bad report about her dog dying or suffering in her care would turn even her few supporters against her. Maybe since she is rejected by society, she will dote on the dog and really take good care of it and spoil it with kindnesses, etc. I sure hope so. I couldn't load the TMZ page - anybody see what breed or kind it is? Large or small?
Her mother says that Casey could be a great mother at times. So Casey has a the ability to be a good dog parent. I personally thought the mouth tape was so that people couldn't hear Caylee, I think she kept her in the truck while she partied, and one night slept in too late and the FL sun made the trunk too hot. Anyway, I hope she doesn't get a dog that's a barker.

The video doesn't say much about what type of dog she adopted. She acts like she's a victim and she seems like she drugged. Basically, she adopted a dog and is happy to own a computer and she now has things she can call hers again. Unfortunately, she thinks if something is hers she can treat it any way she wants.

Join today and remove this ad!