View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #15
chestermama
YT 3000 Club Member

This is my story chester is my first yorkie and how he came about was I was going through a very bad depression and lifes stuff back in 2002 and I started seeing a counselor in march of 2002. She called me at home on the phone one day in october and said I want you to do some research and I said on what and she said on what kind of dog you need to get and I said what. I always had dogs growing up and I loved animals and I did not want to have a dog and not be able to travel because it would not be fair to leave him or her behind. I done my several weeks of research and I wanted a small dog that was a cuddler and a dog that did not shed. I got chester just before thanskgiving of 2002 from a gal who worked with me at the hospital. I first met him and he came running to me and it was love at first sight. He is now the most special thing and joy in my life and he goes thousands of miles with me on road trips every year, I love with every ounce of my being and he is so spoiled imagine that. He is now going to be my service dog for my ptsd. I wanted a 6 lb dog and now he is around 10 lbs, my studly boy, just more to love
chestermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!