View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default look what fell into my lap today

Well, I have been babysitting my grands all weekend and got home today about eleven this morning. I opened the classified first thing because I have been kind of looking for an older or at least adult female to be a buddy to Ceeby. what to my wondering eyes did appear but this little lady. Blue/gold, five pounds and champion bloodlines. She is a bit older than what I wanted but I am in love and Ceeby is too. She was very reasonably priced because the breeder/shower was reducing her stock. I have never seen so many champions in one place. I cannot even begin to name them because i know nothing about it but she did show me one that won or placed or something important LOl in the big Eukanuba show recently. Couse I was just shaking my head every time she named a champion lie I really understood what she was saying. I was like, Oh yeah, that dog. Anyway here she is. her name is Silk and she is terrified. Of course, now I have another dog that looks like it won't eat. The lady gave me her dinner. she free feeds dry food, then once a day she gets, Ceser;s puppy food and a boiled egg. Then the other feeding is only Cesers without the egg. She has staked out her perch already, the back of the couch and Ceeby has humped her since I put her down until she got on the back of the couch. But his excitement will wear off now that she is on the couch. Oh, her coat is silky.
Attached Thumbnails
look what fell into my lap today-000_0024-000_0024_0-000_0026.jpg  
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!