View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
MorkieMomma
Inactive Account

Hi again,

We're keeping a close eye on her, but thus far she's acting no different than she usually does.

Her stool is well formed and normal looking, it's just that after she pooped there was a small circle (drop) of mucus with 'strands' of blood. And, as I mentioned above, when I brought her under the light to look at her wet nose, she sneezed under the light (hasn't done it since).

No, we haven't given her anything new...no new treats (same treats)..and no new food.

She's eating again at the moment, tossing her food in the air and then sitting on my husband's foot to eat it (like she always does).

Thank you for the information about stress-induced intestinal bleeding; I had no idea.

I don't know what she would be stressed about though, she's had nothing but fun since this dog walked in the door (she's getting plenty of sleep too though).

I might let myself breathe now. My husband and I will take turns checking on her throughout the night and if anything (I don't care if it's a small thing) changes..she's going to the ER vet.
MorkieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!