Love My Little Cuties
Donating Member
Administrator

Default 5th Annual YT Valentine's Day Ball

Twenty-Twelve is much too young
To express a Yorkie's Love so Dear
So before this year's Valentine's song is sung
We'll turn back the clock 100 years

Ladies and Gentlemen, Madames and Monsieurs, furry lovers of all persuasions, you are cordially invited to attend YT's Annual Valentine's Day Ball. Event will take place on February 14 in the form of a video that will be posted here with pictures of all the YT couples.

Welcome to the Valentine's Day Ball Find a Date Thread

The theme of this year's ball is the early 1900s, an age when romance was often expressed in poetry. To woo your date, we encourage you to reply to this thread with a picture and a poem aimed at a specific lover or in hopes of catching a single Yorkie’s eye. Don’t forget to include biographical information so prospects know what you’re looking for.

When you find a date, post a formal picture of each pooch on the VDB Picture Submission Thread: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...ml#post3778260

Here's a look at V-Day Ball's past:
2011 Valentine's Day Ball

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...-day-ball.html

2008 YT Valentine Ball video by images4ada - Photobucket

THE DETAILS:
* Utilize this thread for finding a date. Final picture only submissions will not be counted if not posted on VDB Picture Submission Thread.
* Deadline for submission is February 4th
* Include dog names and user names of both couples on every picture submitted to the picture submission thread.
* Please indicate if your pup wishes to go stag or if they wish to bring multiple dates
* Any questions PM JMuedog or alaskayorkie

Last edited by JMuedog; 01-04-2012 at 09:28 PM.
JMuedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!