View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #7
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbutt View Post
Hello everyone

Just an update to let you all know how me and Poppy are getting on. Poppy is a year and a half old now.... amazing aint it. To think back it just only feels about 2weeks ago when she was only 5weeks old i had to sit up thought the night with her giving her water and food worried sick. Shes such a beautiful little girl i love her so much! She is not very well today tho... first time she has really been sick since a pup, shes a strong little thing. Came in this morning to sick all over my livingroom carpet bless her shes been throwing up bile today but sees fine in herself! Took her vets and they told me to not feed her tonight and then giver her some chicken/rise throughout the day tomorrow in small bits... i feel terrible shes looking at me and barking for her food but i know if she eats she might be sick again and in the long run its better for her.... oh what to do... any advice?

And for them who know Poppy here is a pic coz she is a cutie!

Attachment 359968

Attachment 359969

Attachment 359970
It's so good to hear from you. I can't believe she is one and a half already. It does seem like yesterday that you were going through all of that. She's just beautiful. I love her pictures. I am sorry she's been sick today though. Probably be just fine tomorrow. Let us know how she's feeling tomorrow. I hope you've been fine, too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!