View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
katy-yorkie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Maggie is more aggressive

The other night while walking Buster & Maggie, we stopped for a few minutes to talk to a neighbor. For no reason, Maggie jumped on Buster, she was growling and biting him. He was hardly visible, she had him covered. He was yelping and crying, thankfully no blood was drawn, but he did nothing to deserve the attack. A few minutes later after we resumed our walk, she did the same thing. She has become more aggressive towards him in the last few months. He does absolutely nothing to deserve the way she attacks him. She has always been the dominant dog. She will sit on the stairs and not let him pass, she will sit inside the dog door and not let him back in, etc. Many times when we are walking, she will try to bite him when I'm trying to get him to "leave" something and he doesn't respond the first time (or the second time). At home, she will bite his legs and ears, when I see her do that, I put her in a room by herself for a few minutes. She has taken to eating out of his bowl before she eats out of hers. I need help. Any suggestions?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!