View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
JPrice
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg SAVED from death !

Hi All-
So here's the story. I have a dog rescue based in Brooklyn New York. We work on a case by case basis as we have fosters who can take care of a dog until we find it a furever home. I received a phone call from a friend of mine a month or so ago, her mother at age 94 was extremely sick and had to be taken into a home, immediately (as in that night) they advised me that she had a Yorkshire Terrier and she was so concerned about the dog because she had him his whole life and was terrified of what might happen to him. Before contacting me, her children went to her house and started to clean it out (yes, already!) The one son was saying he didn't know what they were going to do with the dog and that no one, including himself was able to take him. He then proceeded to load the dog in the car and take him to the Animal Control Facility. (OH NO!) I was contacted within 5 minutes and offered to take the dog until I found it a foster or furever home. The dog was in my possession that night and SAFE! We all know what would have happend to him had he went there. He's 10 years old, he would have gotten kennel cough and that is the perfect excuse for them to put him to sleep
I kept the dog (Kacey) that night and he was sad, non stop walking all over my house to try and find his mommy of 10 years (wouldn't we all) I told my best friend about him and she is currently fostering him but needs to find him a furever home because she is not allowed to have pets, she just wanted to help. He is a great dog and a real cuddle bug. I'm asking if anyone in the NYC area would like to give this handsome boy a good rest of his life in a good loving home.
pics below
Please contact me for details
Jessica Price
price.jessika@gmail.com
718-795-5708
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bronx-20111222-00238.jpg (45.7 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg Bronx-20111225-00245.jpg (50.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Bronx-20111225-00247.jpg (48.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Bronx-20111229-00250.jpg (45.2 KB, 69 views)
JPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!