View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #15
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUZYQ15 View Post
I'm confused I thought coming to this web site was going to be fun and we were going to be able to make friends and help each other out when some one needed help regarding our loving Yorkies, but all I see is that if you say something wrong people jump all over you and assume the worst. don't get me wrong I have read some really bad threads and by all means I'm not making any excuses for myself, but I want to thank the person who stood up for me. thank you for not judging me and also helping me.
The problem is you aren't breeding for the right reasons and instead of maybe getting family to adopt one of the many many dogs in shelters or to get a puppy from a reputable breeder who does health checks, knows what they are doing, and are breeding to better the breed. It really scars me that you said you were trying to stay on a budget and didn't have the money to go to the vet because there can be many complications with a dog being pregnant they sometimes require emergency vet care and that can cost even more then just a regular vet appointment. I personally can't understand why someone who has a pet (not including breeders) wouldn't want to spay there pet as a pup when they are then at so much less risks for certain illnesses and can help your yorkie to live a long healthy happy life with you. Do you know the risks? Did you do the research before you let her get pregnant? Do you realize she could die or even the puppies or both. Is it worth losing for dog because you wanted one of her puppies? What are you gonna do if she as sick puppies? What is she wont nurse the pup? Its not just a light decision to make to make your dog have puppies. So many things that need to be thought about and gone over.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!