View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
MorkieMomma
Inactive Account

Hi,

I haven't the foggiest idea to be honest...I just wanted to get her off of Craigslist and away from irresponsibles. We're getting her all her shots (regardless of whether or not she's already had some, the vet said she'd be fine), bloodwork, and a spay.

After that, I have no idea how to find her a responsible home. Any ideas would be accepted, appreciated, and thoroughly considered.

I know regardless of how we do it, I would demand to see the home she'd be living in as well as meet the people she would have regular contact with, and I would demand vet references. No vet references=not getting doggy.

I've also noticed she loves to run, so I (might) require that any prospectives have a fenced in yard.

Other than that, I just don't know yet. We won't be finding her a home until she's completely, 100% recuperated from her spay procedure and back to herself though.

We can't keep poking around Craigslist looking for unaltered pets to fix and get vet care for (let alone the fact that we can't afford to, lol). I just don't see the harm in bringing home a pet to have it fixed and rehomed once in a while. =/ People shouldn't be letting their pets out to run rampant through the city, especially unaltered ones.
MorkieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!