View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
PintoLady
Yorkie Talker

Camera Finally pics of Babnina and Kayla

Had to fight with my computer, but i can finally share some pics of my girls. I have to get some better ones of Hope... But here are my girls. Also a pic of my potty training pen... The girls love to cuddle up on my fluffy blanket and a few nights already I've fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie and they sleep either with me on the couch, or on the left over blanket on the floor. It's so cute!

This pen is the 6 week and up set up. Before 6 weeks, the paper area is divided into paper and bed. So the pups had to climb straight from their bed into the paper. They immediately went potty after climbing out of bed. So the scent stays there. Bedding and the play area had to be kept VERY clean. So once a day (more when necessary) the pups were wiped with puppy wipes. the play area was cleaned with lysol and the bedding was changed. At 6 weeks, the pups don't want to potty near their bed so the bed gets moved and the pen opened up a bit. Now my girls come and go when I'm supervising them and are fairly consistent with going on the paper.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Finally pics of Babnina and Kayla-img_3032.jpg   Finally pics of Babnina and Kayla-img_2999.jpg   Finally pics of Babnina and Kayla-043.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!