View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
redwind30
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default hateful people

Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried all of the above. This is a very wealthy couple who are in their early 60's and retired. They sit in their front yard every day almost ALL day doing stupid word puzzles. They don't like kids and obviously don't like pets. They have zero tolerence. The really bad thing is I thought they were my friends. Guess you never really know about people.

I live in a deed restricted community and I don't know if they can or will complain the the association or not. I have talked with other neighbors who say they only hear him when mail carrier comes, garbage truck or somebody walks down the sidewalk (which is not very often)

If they do go to the associaton my response is going to be that he is in the house, the barking is ocurring during the day (not late at night) and those who are inside to not hear it. It is common sense that if you are outside you are going to hear more noise than if you are inside.

It has broken my heart, but I pulled the shade today and he could not see out; If he can't see out he probably won't bark. It is going to hurt his quality of life; he is going to be bored....but I don't know what else to do. His quality of life...a big price to pay so they can sit out front and do puzzles. We have a pool in our community and they have a lake in the back of their house; plenty of choices for them. Very few choices for me.

I really HATE this situation. He is such a sweet little guy. He has helped me with my grief so much and now I have to do THIS to him.
redwind30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!