View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I am in school to become an elementary teacher right now, still in college. I ended up going with this choice after many many months of trying to find either the "highest paying" or the "most fun" job and ended up deciding I just want to be happy for the most part and do something that I can be passionate about and enjoy, at least most days. Sure, I am never going to be a millionaire (far from it!) but I KNOW people who are millionaires who are pretty unhappy in their life. My lawyer is always telling me to go to law school and sure he's got tons of money, and he's also very good at what he does, but he's always stressed; he's often working late, etc. I just don't see how that would be a happy life, at least not for ME.

So anyways, at the moment, I am a dogsitter and I loved my job but am about to stop due to my school schedule so will have to find something else. While in college, I'm not entirely worried about being too in love with a job, as it's mainly for money to get me by for now... but I hope I can come on here in 2yrs and say, yes, I am very happy with my job as a teacher.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!