View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
bizzbeth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Question Do you love your job????

A friend asked me the other day if I like what I do. I have three jobs at the moment but my main career is as an elementary school teacher. My friend makes triple what I make, just bought a house quadruple the size of the one I just bough and has a gorgeous brand new Lexus... But she had been complaining about her job for the previous 10 minutes or so.

I told her I absolutely love every minute of spending time with my students. I am happy when I am at work and love those kids. To supplement my income I also tutor a few days a week, which I also adore! To help out with the rest of the bills I started selling Scentsy a few months ago. My next paycheck from Scentsy is $350 to put into savings and $125 worth of free product to have a wonderful smelling home.

I work really hard but I love all my jobs! And I might not have a ton of money but I'm happy! :-)

If there are any other teachers out there I'd love to hear how you supplement your income to make ends meat and if anyone is interested in joining my Scentsy team just let me know. :-)

Happy New Year, everyone!!!! <3
bizzbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!