Thread: Why!!???
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #10
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

I think you will see the differences in any type of forum. I believe it is just human nature. Honestly, when I am reading threads I expect to see different opinions expressed. The OP of the thread needs to realize that they are just that, opinions. You don't have to do what anyone suggests. It is what they think is best and how they feel about the situation. No one is obligated to follow any advice given here. So many on here have seen such terrible situations and their passion is to help the pups. Sometimes the OP don't like to hear that but if you consider what the others have seen it may make more sense why they are so passionate with their advice. There are so many good and knowledgeable members here. But they are going to tell you what they feel is in the best interest of the pup. I think some people let their emotions take over and things tend to get ugly.

As far as the breeders go, I don't think anyone on here has bad things to say about good breeders. But I know in my area there are many that are not good breeders. These pups are treated terribly and tossed away when they are of no use to them anymore. So many are in rescues and shelters. The members here are passionate about that because we want these pups to have the best life ever. Fosters are full and everyday new pups need rescued. It is heartbreaking to us. And as a pet lover, it is hard for us to handle.

I think everyone needs to realize this is a forum and opinions will be expressed. Some you will agree with and some you will not. When there is something I don't think is in my best interest to get involved in then I walk away. It just works out for the best. Hopefully these new members will keep that in consideration. If they are truly looking for help for their pup, this is the best place to get experienced advice. This is just my opinion.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!